Are you an #instaartist? I have made a template for your instagram stories that you can download for FREE in the link below:
▶️ Get it now on my Gumroad page! Click here
If you are not a professional illustrator, it’s completely OK! It’s made for anyone who wants other people to know them better as an artist. So if you draw everyday or just random days, this is for you 👩🏻🎨 👨🏻🎨
In case you are new to instagram and need some help to use it, keep reading ^^ (I’m assuming that you already have my template downloaded in your device).
- Open the app and add a new story, you can do it by following one of these three steps:
- In the main page, you can see on the top of it a bunch of avatars, the first one is yours. Click on it if it has a ➕ (it means you can add a new story).
- Go to your profile and click on your avatar if it has a ➕
- (For business accounts) In case you already uploaded something and it still active. You can add a new one just going to your profile – statistics – content (and scroll down) – click on “create story”
- Select my story template “know the artist”
- To write down something, click on the screen or in the 🅰️ icon and it will open the text editor. If you click on the button above, it will change the typography style.
- To add icons or gifs, click on the sticker icon and search for the image you’d like. When you click on it, you can rotate/scale it with two fingers and move it with one.
And that’s it I think! If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask!
See you soon, I hope you like it! 💕