I’ve been keen on drawing ever since I was a child and I’m self-taught about it. I started with traditional art and it wasn’t until 2007 that I did my very first digital drawing. Around that time I was using a mouse and A LOT of patience (I still remember the wrist pain). In 2008 my grandmother gave me something that I’m still keeping with love: my first Bamboo Wacom, that tablet changed my world.
Few years ago I studied Graphic Design at Cadiz Art School and I have been working as a graphic designer for a couple of years, I could do a bit of 3d, video editing, photography, animation, etc. I’m not an expert in all of these fields but they all help me to complement my skills.
I wish that I can be an inspiration someday for those who feel lost and want to reach their dreams as I do.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
More questions? Please, send it at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll answer ASAHP ^^
As long as you give me the credit and it is not for commercial purposes, you are free to share my work.
- FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USES: If you would like to use any of my illustrations, please contact me at email@example.com
- FOR COMMERCIAL USES: Please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As long as you give me the credit and it is not for commercial purposes, but you must ask me first at email@example.com
If there is any place to add text just write this:
“Illustration by: @scamposart (scamposart.com)”
In case you are not able to add any text, please add “scamposart.com” on the picture (make sure it is legible).
If you still have doubts, don’t hesitate to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I work on a laptop + Wacom Cintiq 13HD and sometimes with my Ipad 9,7″ + Apple pencil. (Maybe one day I will buy devices with bigger displays).
If I’m on the Ipad I always use Procreate.
In case I’m working on my laptop from scratch (or importing a PSD file from the Ipad) I normally work on Photoshop but I also work with Illustrator for some illustrations or designs.
The ones that I like most are watercolors, acrylics and copics (sometimes I add color pencils to the drawings made with copics).
I’m selling my art only in the shops that I’m writing down below. If you see it in other places, please let me know:
- SOCIETY6: This is the best option if you are in the USA, but they have worldwide shipping.
- REDBUBBLE: This company works with several printing houses around the world and they will print your products in the closest one from your shipping address.
- GUMROAD: I use this for digital products, so it doesn’t matter where you are from 🙂
- My mother language is Spanish.
- I would say that I have a decent level of English but I need to improve my speaking.
- I am also studying Japanese, but only in my free time and it’s self taught, so I’m just a beginner (but I would LOVE to speak it fluently some day!! 🤩)